Saturday, February 24, 2007

Falcon 4 - Configuration

I have been playing Falcon4 for a few years on and off. I have started a few campaigns, but never actually completed one (win or loose) and I'm not very good! However, I'm just about to start a new one and thought I would try to write up my mission reports.

The campaign is Korea 2005 and the situation is:
"The DPRK has launched an all-out attack on South Korea. The Combined Forces of the ROK, the Us 8th Army and 7th Air Force must stop and repulse the invaders."
I am flying an F-16CJ with the 248th FS out of Osan. This is the situation map at the start of the campaign (Day 1, 05:00):



The version I am using is FreeFalcon 3.1 + Cobra 1.1.1 and have been using Frugal's Falcon 4 forum and FreeFalcon as my main sources of information.

Wish me luck!

No comments: