Monday, March 19, 2007

Cruel To Myself

I've got into a really bad habit of going to bed far too late recently. Look at me now - 12:15 on a Sunday night and I'm still up. I should have been in bed early because I was tired all last week (went to bed too late most nights) and really didn't want to be like it this week. I hate being tired - I feel so disorganised and I end up getting ratty with people I love (sorry Dee :( and others). It's not that I'm busy doing much, just for some reason I don't go to bed. I end up messing about doing silly little things that are of no importance, but waste time. Then, because I'm tired, I don't feel motivated to do things that DO need doing! I am tired and know I should be going to bed - I just don't!

Aargh! Why do I do this to myself?!?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ugh, I hear ya -- last night I went to bed at 2:30am and had to wake up at 6:30. Not a good time for all the reasons you describe. When you figure out why you do it, let me know.