Monday, December 18, 2006

Seriously Bad Timing

I have just taken on a new role at work and don't really know what I'm doing yet. To make things worse, the only other person who does this job is now on holiday for a week! I just hope nothing goes wrong that needs sorting out because I won't have a clue how to do it. I really don't need a bad week at work this week because I tend to worry about things - if something does go wrong this week and drags over into next week, I'll be worrying about it all through Christmas!

Please - everything work!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello TerraKat,

I didn't know how to reach you so I am leaving a comment on your blog. Long ago you posted a comment on syncmycal.blogspot.com about a google calendar to outlook sync utility saying that you would be interested.

Well we have released this finally, so if you are still interested, you can visit www.syncmycal.com.

Regards.

Anonymous said...

Hello Terrakat,

it was nice to see your reply on the blog. Please do let us know if you liked our tool and if it worked for you. You can send direct feedback at feedback@syncmycal.com if you want.

Regards.