Friday, June 24, 2005

Catch up

I can't believe that it's been over a month since I last posted anything!

So what have I been doing in the last month? Well, I finally finished uni and I've got my results back. I got a 2:2 which isn't bad to say that I wasn't really expecting to even pass! I thought I would have to do some resits at the very least! Now all I have to do is find a job. This could be tricky. I don't even know what I want to do! My degree is in Software Engineering, but I don't think I really want to be a programmer any more. Don't get me wrong, I quite enjoy it, but I can't help but think that doing it 9 - 5 everyday would soon get boring. I really need to find something soon though, even if its only temporary, as I can't get any extra hours at my part-time job.

No comments: